This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant number 30871060) and the Chongqing Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant number 2008BA5005).
mHCN4 Genetically Modified Canine Mesenchymal Stem Cells Provide Biological Pacemaking Function in Complete Dogs with Atrioventricular Block
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1138–1149, September 2013
How to Cite
LU, W., YAOMING, N., BOLI, R., JUN, C., CHANGHAI, Z., YANG, Z. and ZHIYUAN, S. (2013), mHCN4 Genetically Modified Canine Mesenchymal Stem Cells Provide Biological Pacemaking Function in Complete Dogs with Atrioventricular Block. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1138–1149. doi: 10.1111/pace.12154
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871060
- Chongqing Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2008BA5005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.