Authors Meng Jiang and Xin-Rong Gong contributed equally to the manuscript.
A Comparison of Steep and Shallow Needle Trajectories in Blind Axillary Vein Puncture
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1150–1155, September 2013
How to Cite
JIANG, M., GONG, X.-R., ZHOU, S.-H., PU, J., MAO, J.-L. and HE, B. (2013), A Comparison of Steep and Shallow Needle Trajectories in Blind Axillary Vein Puncture. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1150–1155. doi: 10.1111/pace.12156
Funding source: This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China [grant numbers 30800453 and 81270206], the Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai [grant number 12ZR1417600], the Shanghai Rising-Star Program [grant number 10QA1404500], and the Shanghai Med-X program [grant number YG2010MS29]. We also thank the K. C. Wang Research Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800453, 81270206
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 12ZR1417600
- Shanghai Rising-Star. Grant Number: 10QA1404500
- Shanghai Med-X. Grant Number: YG2010MS29
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!