The study was supported by BIOTRONIK SE & Co KG (Woermannkehre 1, D-12359 Berlin, Germany). The corresponding author participated in the BIOTRONIK International Fellows Program 10/2010-06/2011.
Clinical Efficacy and Safety of an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Lead with a Floating Atrial Sensing Dipole
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 952–962, August 2013
How to Cite
SAFAK, E., SCHMITZ, D., KONORZA, T., WENDE, C., DE ROS, J. O. and SCHIRDEWAN, A. (2013), Clinical Efficacy and Safety of an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Lead with a Floating Atrial Sensing Dipole. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 952–962. doi: 10.1111/pace.12171
Conflict of Interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!