Conflict of Interest: None.
Bridge to Recovery or Permanent System Implantation: An Eight-Year Single-Center Experience in Transvenous Semipermanent Pacing
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1096–1103, September 2013
How to Cite
KORNBERGER, A., SCHMID, E., KALENDER, G., STOCK, U. A., DOERNBERGER, V., KHALIL, M. and LISY, M. (2013), Bridge to Recovery or Permanent System Implantation: An Eight-Year Single-Center Experience in Transvenous Semipermanent Pacing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1096–1103. doi: 10.1111/pace.12175
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.