Axillary Vein Puncture Without Contrast Venography for Pacemaker and Defibrillator Leads Implantation
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1107–1110, September 2013
How to Cite
ANTONELLI, D., FELDMAN, A., FREEDBERG, N. A. and TURGEMAN, Y. (2013), Axillary Vein Puncture Without Contrast Venography for Pacemaker and Defibrillator Leads Implantation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1107–1110. doi: 10.1111/pace.12181
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.