Conflicts of interest: None.
Single Center Experience of Fluoroless AVNRT Ablation Guided by Electroanatomic Reconstruction in Children and Adolescents
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1460–1467, December 2013
How to Cite
SCAGLIONE, M., EBRILLE, E., CAPONI, D., BLANDINO, A., DI DONNA, P., SIBOLDI, A., BERTERO, G., ANSELMINO, M., RAIMONDO, C., SARDI, D., GABBARINI, F., MARASINI, M. and GAITA, F. (2013), Single Center Experience of Fluoroless AVNRT Ablation Guided by Electroanatomic Reconstruction in Children and Adolescents. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1460–1467. doi: 10.1111/pace.12183
Financial support: None.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fluoroless catheter ablation in adults: a single center experience, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2016,, , , , , ,
- 2Catheter ablation of idiopathic ventricular tachycardia without the use of fluoroscopy, International Journal of Cardiology, 2015, 190, 338, , , , , , , ,
- 3Near zerO fluoroscopic exPosure during catheter ablAtion of supRavenTricular arrhYthmias: the NO-PARTY multicentre randomized trial, Europace, 2015, euv344, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,