Conflict of Interest: Consultancy Biotronik.
Differential Lead Component Pulling as a Possible Mechanism of Inside-Out Abrasion and Conductor Cable Externalization
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
©2013, The Author. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1072–1089, September 2013
How to Cite
LAU, E. W. (2013), Differential Lead Component Pulling as a Possible Mechanism of Inside-Out Abrasion and Conductor Cable Externalization. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1072–1089. doi: 10.1111/pace.12185
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.