Conflict of Interest: None.
Prophylactic High-Dose Oral-N-Acetylcysteine Does Not Prevent Atrial Fibrillation after Heart Surgery
A Prospective Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Randomized Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1211–1219, October 2013
How to Cite
KAZEMI, B., AKBARZADEH, F., SAFAEI, N., YAGHOUBI, A., SHADVAR, K. and GHASEMI, K. (2013), Prophylactic High-Dose Oral-N-Acetylcysteine Does Not Prevent Atrial Fibrillation after Heart Surgery. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1211–1219. doi: 10.1111/pace.12190
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.