Conflict of interest: Jan Steffel has received research grants from St. Jude Medical and educational grants from St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, and Boston Scientific. David Hürlimann has received educational grants from Boston Scientific and Medtronic; research grants from St. Jude Medical; speaker honoraria and consulting fees from Biotronik, Medtronic, Sorin Group, and St. Jude Medical.
An Unusual Reason for Loss of Biventricular Pacing
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
How to Cite
STEFFEL, J. and HÜRLIMANN, D. (2013), An Unusual Reason for Loss of Biventricular Pacing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. doi: 10.1111/pace.12198
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!