The Evolution of the Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Connector
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1434–1446, November 2013
How to Cite
MOND, H. G., HELLAND, J. R. and FISCHER, A. (2013), The Evolution of the Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Connector. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 1434–1446. doi: 10.1111/pace.12211
Harry G. Mond: No disclosures.
John R. Helland and Avi Fischer: Full time employees of St. Jude Medical, IESD.
John R. Helland: Engineer participant in the AAMI Connector Task Force for the IS-1, the DF-1, and the DF4/IS4 lead connector standard efforts.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.