Funding sources: Department of Cardiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands, receives unrestricted research grants from Biotronik, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific not related to the current analysis.
Cost-Effectiveness of Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Treatment: Data from a Large Clinical Registry
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 25–34, January 2014
How to Cite
THIJSSEN, J., VAN DEN AKKER VAN MARLE, M. E., BORLEFFS, C. J. W., VAN REES, J. B., DE BIE, M. K., VAN DER VELDE, E. T., VAN ERVEN, L. and SCHALIJ, M. J. (2014), Cost-Effectiveness of Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Treatment: Data from a Large Clinical Registry. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 37: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/pace.12238
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Boston Scientific
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.