Funding: No funding sources were used for this project.
Assessment of Adequate Safety Margin Using Single Coupling Interval-Upper Limit of Vulnerability Test
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
©2013, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January 2014
How to Cite
PATEL, M. B., PANDYA, K. and THAKUR, R. K. (2014), Assessment of Adequate Safety Margin Using Single Coupling Interval-Upper Limit of Vulnerability Test. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 37: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/pace.12251
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.