ECONOMIC RATIONALES, LEARNING, AND REGULATORY POLICY INSTRUMENTS
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1056–1070, December 2013
How to Cite
COLETTI, P. and RADAELLI, C. M. (2013), ECONOMIC RATIONALES, LEARNING, AND REGULATORY POLICY INSTRUMENTS. Public Administration, 91: 1056–1070. doi: 10.1111/padm.12006
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!