WHAT MAKES GOVERNANCE NETWORKS WORK? A FUZZY SET QUALITATIVE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF 14 DUTCH SPATIAL PLANNING PROJECTS
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 1035–1055, December 2013
How to Cite
VERWEIJ, S., KLIJN, E.-H., EDELENBOS, J. and VAN BUUREN, A. (2013), WHAT MAKES GOVERNANCE NETWORKS WORK? A FUZZY SET QUALITATIVE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF 14 DUTCH SPATIAL PLANNING PROJECTS. Public Administration, 91: 1035–1055. doi: 10.1111/padm.12007
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!