A LEVER FOR IMPROVEMENT OR A MAGNET FOR BLAME? PRESS AND POLITICAL RESPONSES TO INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL RANKINGS IN FOUR EU COUNTRIES
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China. Edited by Tsai-Tsu Su, Richard M. Walker and Lan Xue
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 484–505, June 2013
How to Cite
DIXON, R., ARNDT, C., MULLERS, M., VAKKURI, J., ENGBLOM-PELKKALA, K. and HOOD, C. (2013), A LEVER FOR IMPROVEMENT OR A MAGNET FOR BLAME? PRESS AND POLITICAL RESPONSES TO INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL RANKINGS IN FOUR EU COUNTRIES. Public Administration, 91: 484–505. doi: 10.1111/padm.12013
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!