CIVIC DUTY AND EMPLOYEE OUTCOMES: DO HIGH COMMITMENT HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES AND WORK OVERLOAD MATTER?
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: The Future of Public Service Motivation Research. Edited by Wouter Vandenabeele, Gene Brewer and Adrian Ritz
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 937–953, December 2014
How to Cite
GOULD-WILLIAMS, J. S., BOTTOMLEY, P., REDMAN, T., SNAPE, E., BISHOP, D. J., LIMPANITGUL, T. and MOSTAFA, A. M. S. (2014), CIVIC DUTY AND EMPLOYEE OUTCOMES: DO HIGH COMMITMENT HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES AND WORK OVERLOAD MATTER?. Public Administration, 92: 937–953. doi: 10.1111/padm.12019
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!