PUBLIC–PRIVATE INTERACTION IN CONTRACTING: GOVERNANCE STRATEGIES IN THE COMPETITIVE DIALOGUE OF DUTCH INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 928–946, December 2013
How to Cite
LENFERINK, S., TILLEMA, T. and ARTS, J. (2013), PUBLIC–PRIVATE INTERACTION IN CONTRACTING: GOVERNANCE STRATEGIES IN THE COMPETITIVE DIALOGUE OF DUTCH INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS. Public Administration, 91: 928–946. doi: 10.1111/padm.12033
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!