GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY: IMPACT AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES - by Tero Erkkilä
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 787–789, September 2013
How to Cite
't Hart, P. (2013), GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY: IMPACT AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES - by Tero Erkkilä. Public Administration, 91: 787–789. doi: 10.1111/padm.12044
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!