LEARNING FROM PERFORMANCE FEEDBACK: PERFORMANCE INFORMATION, ASPIRATION LEVELS, AND MANAGERIAL PRIORITIES
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 142–160, March 2014
How to Cite
NIELSEN, P. A. (2014), LEARNING FROM PERFORMANCE FEEDBACK: PERFORMANCE INFORMATION, ASPIRATION LEVELS, AND MANAGERIAL PRIORITIES. Public Administration, 92: 142–160. doi: 10.1111/padm.12050
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!