DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE AND POLITICAL RATIONALITIES IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WATER FRAMEWORK DIRECTIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 291–306, June 2014
How to Cite
BEHAGEL, J. H. and ARTS, B. (2014), DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE AND POLITICAL RATIONALITIES IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WATER FRAMEWORK DIRECTIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS. Public Administration, 92: 291–306. doi: 10.1111/padm.12059
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!