GOVERNMENT FUNDING, EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS, AND WORK ORGANIZATION IN NON-PROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICES: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 582–598, September 2014
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, I., BAINES, D. and CHARLESWORTH, S. (2014), GOVERNMENT FUNDING, EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS, AND WORK ORGANIZATION IN NON-PROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICES: A COMPARATIVE STUDY. Public Administration, 92: 582–598. doi: 10.1111/padm.12060
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!