BOUNDARY DISCONTINUITY IN A CONSTELLATION OF INTERCONNECTED PRACTICES
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 307–323, June 2014
How to Cite
KISLOV, R. (2014), BOUNDARY DISCONTINUITY IN A CONSTELLATION OF INTERCONNECTED PRACTICES. Public Administration, 92: 307–323. doi: 10.1111/padm.12065
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!