The authors acknowledge the support of the UK's Economic and Social Research Council's New Security Challenges Programme, reference RES-228-25-0023. This work was also supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) (KRF-2008-362-A00001).
A Tale of Two “Alliances”: Internal Threats and Networked Civil Society in Japan–US and South Korea–US Base Politics†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 17–42, April 2013
How to Cite
Hook, G. D. and Son, K.-y. (2013), A Tale of Two “Alliances”: Internal Threats and Networked Civil Society in Japan–US and South Korea–US Base Politics. Pacific Focus, 28: 17–42. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12000
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- UK's Economic and Social Research Council's New Security Challenges Programme. Grant Number: RES-228-25-0023
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: KRF-2008-362-A00001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!