Research supported by the World Class University (WCU) program through the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea funded by The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST Grant Number: R32-20077); and by an NRF grant on Human Security (MEST No. B00017).
Human Security and Development: Divergent Approaches to Burma/Myanmar†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 120–143, April 2013
How to Cite
Howe, B. M. and Jang, S. (2013), Human Security and Development: Divergent Approaches to Burma/Myanmar. Pacific Focus, 28: 120–143. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12001
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: R32-20077, B00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!