This work was supported by a research grant from Kyung Hee University (#20100632). An earlier version of this article was presented at the 70th Annual Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA, 12–15 April 2012, Chicago, IL). The author thanks William Phelan, other participants in the conference, as well as the anonymous readers at Pacific Focus for their helpful comments. This work is also facilitated by an appointment as a visiting scholar at the School of International Relations (SIR), University of Southern California (USC) in 2012. The author is grateful to SIR USC and John Odell for their kind invitation.
Neither Reluctant nor Aggressive Legalism: East Asian Countries under the World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Mechanism†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–98, April 2013
How to Cite
Moon, D. (2013), Neither Reluctant nor Aggressive Legalism: East Asian Countries under the World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Mechanism. Pacific Focus, 28: 62–98. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12004
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Kyung Hee University. Grant Number: 20100632
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!