This study was supported by a National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (NRF-2011-413-B00001).
Putin's Strategy on the Trans-Korean Gas Pipeline: In the Context of Pragmatic Realism†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 43–61, April 2013
How to Cite
Sung, D.-K. (2013), Putin's Strategy on the Trans-Korean Gas Pipeline: In the Context of Pragmatic Realism. Pacific Focus, 28: 43–61. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12005
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2011-413-B00001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!