Earlier versions of this essay were presented at The Kerala International Center, Thiruvananthapuram, India, The Anderson School of Management, UCLA, The US–China Institute, USC, and Tuesday Talk at Claremont Graduate University as well as the 24th Annual Conference of the Association of Chinese Political Studies, King's College, London, 17–21 June 2011. It was presented at various seminars in China, including those at Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Zhongshan University, and Xinjiang Normal University. The author wishes to thank the participants in these events as well as Jacek Kugler, Paul Perez, Hilton Root, Thomas Willet, and Piotr M. Zagorowski for comments and discussions. He also thanks Claremont Graduate University for fieldwork support in Europe and China. Piotr M. Zagorowski provided editorial assistance and collected data. The author thanks two anonymous reviewers for their excellent comments. Last but not least, he wishes to express his deep gratitude to Ms. Betty Hagelbarger, who has carefully read the manuscript and has offered perspicuous advice.
Global Power Transitions and Their Implications for the 21st Century†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Chinese Foreign Policy: The Quest for Power, Security, and Status
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 170–189, August 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Y. (2013), Global Power Transitions and Their Implications for the 21st Century. Pacific Focus, 28: 170–189. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12007
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!