Beyond Balancing? China's Quest For Security and Power in East Asia
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 Center for International Studies, Inha University
Special Issue: Chinese Foreign Policy: The Quest for Power, Security, and Status
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 218–242, August 2013
How to Cite
Lim, Y.-H. (2013), Beyond Balancing? China's Quest For Security and Power in East Asia. Pacific Focus, 28: 218–242. doi: 10.1111/pafo.12009
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!