Oral food challenge: safety, adherence to guidelines and predictive value of skin prick testing
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 754–760, December 2012
How to Cite
To cite this article: Oral food challenge: an exploration of the severity of reactions, adherence to anaphylaxis guidelines and predictive value of skin prick testing. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2012: 00: 000–000., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!