The study is performed within the the Oslo Research Group of Asthma and Allergy in Childhood (ORAACLE), which is part of Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (Ga2len).
Pet keeping and tobacco exposure influence CD14 methylation in childhood
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 746–753, December 2012
How to Cite
Pet keeping and tobacco exposure influence CD14 methylation in childhood. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2012: 23: 746–753., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Research Council of Norway
- University of Oslo
- Functional Genomics in Norway
- Southeastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- The University of Oslo
- The Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- The Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation
- The Norwegian Association for Asthma and Allergy
- the Kloster foundation
- Voksentoppen BKL
- Ullevål University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.