Positive nickel patch tests in infants are of low clinical relevance and rarely reproducible
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 84–87, February 2013
How to Cite
Positive nickel patch tests in infants are of low clinical relevance and rarely reproducible. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2012;00., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!