Allergic contact dermatitis in children: which factors are relevant? (review of the literature)
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 321–329, June 2013
How to Cite
Allergic contact dermatitis in children: which factors are relevant? (review of the literature). Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 00., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.