Prednisolone reduces recurrent wheezing after first rhinovirus wheeze: a 7-year follow-up
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 237–243, May 2013
How to Cite
Prednisolone reduces recurrent wheezing after first rhinovirus wheeze: a 7-year follow-up. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 00., , , , , .
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Academy of Finland . Grant Numbers: 114034, 132595
- Allergy Research Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Foundation for Paediatric Research
- TYKS Foundation
- Research Funds from Specified Government Transfers
- Maud Kuistila Memorial Foundation
- Tampere Tuberculosis Foundation
- Paulo Foundation
- Ida Montin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.