Financial support: There are no sources of funding to declare.
Prevalence of confirmed immediate type drug hypersensitivity reactions among school children
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 160–167, March 2013
How to Cite
Prevalence of confirmed immediate type drug hypersensitivity reactions among school children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 160–167., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.