These authors contributed equally to the study.
T cell subsets in cord blood are influenced by maternal allergy and associated with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 178–186, March 2013
How to Cite
T cell subsets in cord blood are influenced by maternal allergy and associated with atopic dermatitis. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 178–186., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 81025007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973282
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102030
- Sanitation Elite Reconstruction of Beijing. Grant Number: 2009-2-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.