The GINI-plus Study Group (see Appendix S1).
Association of atopic and non-atopic asthma with emotional symptoms in school children
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 230–236, May 2013
How to Cite
To cite this article:Association of atopic and non-atopic asthma with emotional symptoms in school children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 230–236., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- LISA Study. Grant Number: 01 EE 9401-4
- GINI Study
- Federal Ministry for Education, Science, Research, and Technology. Grant Number: FKZ 20462296
- Federal Ministry of Environment, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet's
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.