The GINI-plus Study Group (see Appendix S1).
Association of atopic and non-atopic asthma with emotional symptoms in school children
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 230–236, May 2013
How to Cite
To cite this article:Association of atopic and non-atopic asthma with emotional symptoms in school children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 230–236., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- LISA Study. Grant Number: 01 EE 9401-4
- GINI Study
- Federal Ministry for Education, Science, Research, and Technology. Grant Number: FKZ 20462296
- Federal Ministry of Environment, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet's
|pai12056-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||24K||Appendix S1. GINI-plus Study Group and LISA-plus Study Group.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.