Food allergy knowledge of parents – is ignorance bliss?
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 567–573, September 2013
How to Cite
Food allergy knowledge of parents – is ignorance bliss?. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 567–573., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Food allergy knowledge, perception of food allergy labeling, and level of dietary practice: A comparison between children with and without food allergy experience, Nutrition Research and Practice, 2015, 9, 1, 92, , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 5Food Allergy and Quality of Life: What Have We Learned?, Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2013, 13, 6, 651, , ,