Development of food allergies in patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease treated with gastric acid suppressive medications
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 582–588, September 2013
How to Cite
Development of food allergies in patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease treated with gastric acid suppressive medications. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 582–588., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR029876
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.