Intestinal permeability in children with food allergy on specific elimination diets
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 589–595, September 2013
How to Cite
Intestinal permeability in children with food allergy on specific elimination diets. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 589–595., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: K08-AI091655 (KMJ, AI-44236 (HAS), AI 059318 (ANW)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: RR 029887
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RR026134
|pai12106-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||29K||Table S1. Specific IgE and IgG4 levels in subjects with elevated or normal lactulose to mannitol (Lac/Man) ratio.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.