Can we predict severe reactions during peanut challenges in children?
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 596–602, September 2013
How to Cite
Can we predict severe reactions during peanut challenges in children?. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 596–602., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1History, blood tests or skin prick testing? Is it possible to predict the severity of allergic reactions in children with IgE-mediated food allergy?, Archives of Disease in Childhood, 2015, 100, 6, 594.1, ,
- You have free access to this content3
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Delayed clinical and ex vivo response to mammalian meat in patients with IgE to galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2014, 134, 1, 108, , , , , , , ,
- 6Quoi de neuf en allergologie pédiatrique en 2013 ? Épidémiologie générale, diagnostic (précoce), traitement, anaphylaxie, allergie alimentaire, médicamenteuse et aux venins et salives d’insectes (une revue de la littérature internationale 2013), Revue Française d'Allergologie, 2014, 54, 5, 397,