Development of the scale of psychosocial factors in food allergy (SPS-FA)
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 671–677, November 2013
How to Cite
Development of the scale of psychosocial factors in food allergy (SPS-FA). Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 671–677., , .
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- National Commission of Scientific
- Technologic Research (CONICYT from Spanish acronym)
- Office for Support of Clinical Research (OAIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.