Induction of Treg cells after oral immunotherapy in hen's egg-allergic children
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 103–106, February 2014
How to Cite
Fuentes-Aparicio, V., Alonso-Lebrero, E., Zapatero, L., Infante, S., Lorente, R., Muñoz-Fernández, M. Á. and Correa-Rocha, R. (2014), Induction of Treg cells after oral immunotherapy in hen's egg-allergic children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 25: 103–106. doi: 10.1111/pai.12137
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Flow Cytometry Unit. Grant Number: CA11/00290
- cell culture technician. Grant Number: CA10/01274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.