Challenges in interpreting allergen microarrays in relation to clinical symptoms: A machine learning approach
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 71–79, February 2014
How to Cite
Challenges in interpreting allergen microarrays in relation to clinical symptoms: A machine learning approach. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 71–79., , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- J P Moulton Charitable Foundation
- MRC. Grant Numbers: G0601361, MR/K002449/1, MR/K006665/1
- 14Guidelines for methacholine and exercise challenge testing-1999. This official statement of the American Thoracic Society was adopted by the ATS Board of Directors, July 1999. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2000: 161: 1023–9., , , et al.
- 15Multi-interval discretization of continuous-valued attributes for classification learning. In: Bajcsy R, ed. Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Uncertainty in AI. San Francisco, USA: Morgan Kaufmann, 1993: 1022–7., .
- 16Variance stabilization applied to microarray data calibration and to the quantification of differential expression. Bioinformatics 2002: 18(Suppl 1): S96–104., , , , .