Validating report of first episode of wheezing with pediatrician-detected wheezing among children
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Special Issue: Asthma in childhood GUEST EDITOR Gunilla Hedlin • Stockholm, Sweden
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 198–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Bouzas, M. L., Cardoso, M.-R. A., Solé, D., Barral, A., Nascimento-Carvalho, C. M. and The Acute Respiratory Infection and Wheezing Study Group Phase I (2014), Validating report of first episode of wheezing with pediatrician-detected wheezing among children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 25: 198–200. doi: 10.1111/pai.12141
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Bahia State Agency for Research Funding (FAPESB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.