Egg-white-specific IgA and IgA2 antibodies in egg-allergic children: Is there a role in tolerance induction?
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2014
How to Cite
Egg-white-specific IgA and IgA2 antibodies in egg-allergic children: Is there a role in tolerance induction?. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 64–70., , , , , .
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Number: AI 059318
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: CTSA ULI RR 029887
- The Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation, Inc
- Food Allergy Initiative (now Food Allergy Research & Education)
Data S1. Online repository.
Figure S1. Eight standard curves fitted with a five-parameters logistic model: four of them were run the same day and four 2 days after (concentration range 0.391–50 ng/ml).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.