Diagnostic evaluation of hypersensitivity reactions to beta-lactam antibiotics in a large population of children
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 80–87, February 2014
How to Cite
Diagnostic evaluation of hypersensitivity reactions to beta-lactam antibiotics in a large population of children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 80–87., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- FIS-Thematic Networks and Co-operative Research Centres RIRAAF. Grant Number: ISCIII RD012/0013
- Spanish Health Ministry. Grant Number: PI12/02529
- Andalusia Innovation Ministry. Grant Number: CTS 06603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.