Early life IgE responses in children living in the tropics: A prospective analysis
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 788–797, December 2013
How to Cite
Early life IgE responses in children living in the tropics: A prospective analysis. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 788–798., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Colombian Government (Colciencias). Grant Numbers: 325-2006, 515-2012
- Christine Kühne Center for Allergy Research and Education
|pai12161-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||17K||Table S1. Descriptive information about demographic factors, prenatal exposures and clinical phenotypes in the different data sub-sets analyzed in the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.