Modulation of mucosal/systemic antibody response after sublingual immunotherapy in mite-allergic children
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 752–761, December 2013
How to Cite
Modulation of mucosal/systemic antibody response after sublingual immunotherapy in mite-allergic children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 752–761., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brasília, DF)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento, Brasília, DF)
- FAPEMIG (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.