Modulation of mucosal/systemic antibody response after sublingual immunotherapy in mite-allergic children
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 752–761, December 2013
How to Cite
Modulation of mucosal/systemic antibody response after sublingual immunotherapy in mite-allergic children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2013: 24: 752–761., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brasília, DF)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento, Brasília, DF)
- FAPEMIG (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG)
|pai12163-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||78K||Table S1. Antibody isotype levels to Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus (Dpt) and its major allergens (Der p 1 and Der p 2) in serum and saliva samples of subjects who completed the study of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) at baseline and after 12 and 18 months of SLIT.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.